Stormwater Construction Permit

The Town of Big Flats is a MS4 community and has developed more restrictive standards. If your project will impact, disturb or expose one acre of soil or more, including:

  • Clearing and grubbing
  • Filling or stockpiling
  • Building Construction
  • Grading
  • Excavating
  • Demolition
…you are required to have a permit for stormwater discharges from the site.

For more information please read the Moving Dirt Brochure.


For more information see the links below.

Public comment can be submitted to the local contact listed in the annual report or to the Town of Big Flats